Sunday, January 25, 2009

my thoughts of the packet reading

This reading was not what i expected. It talks about the first steps of writing and editing your writing errors. I feel like this paper is a useful tool for someone who needs to better their writing skills. It opened my eyes to different ways of free writing and other topics that surround. One point that the paper states that I go along with is that fact that when you read your paper aloud to others you will ind that you can get more help and better feedback. If you ask yourself questions about the topic you are reading it makes it easier to write a good paper. Me personally, I do not cluster when I write because it gets me no where, but I have found that other people use it as an effective way to help write. So I guess this reading was in all good and something that I learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment