Monday, February 16, 2009

What did you write this week and how did it go?

This week, well last week i had to write a letter of intent for this class that i wanted to enroll. the paper had to be one page long and we had to explain why we wanted to be in this class. by the way its not a regular class its a tour to Tennessee and Atlanta during spring break. But back to the paper. so i started the paper off talking about my status at SWIC as far as my year and my major and things like that. then i went on to stat that how the tour would help me as far as educating my self as well as others and also help we with my major. then i went on to say that i work in the minority transfer center here at SWIC and then i ended the paper with other great ideas. when she read the paper she very impressed and i was excepted into the class. so i think that the paper was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment